With the current state of this global pandemic, we are closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We understand the extreme importance of proper health and sanitization in the food industry.
As part of our normal practices, we will continue to follow all proper food safety procedures. We sanitize our restaurant surfaces continuously throughout the day. Our team members are required to wear gloves when preparing food as well as wash their hands frequently.
Our focus is on continuing to provide the highest level of food and service to our guests. To increase precaution, we are taking the following steps:
- Asking all employees to inform management if they are sick and to stay home.
- All employees must wash hands upon arrival to work as well as all necessary times throughout their shifts.
- Official CDC disinfectant protocolhas been addressed with each of our restaurants and staff is required to disinfect all menus after every use, as well as any other high touch surface areas.
- Additional handwashing signage from the CDC with step-by-step instructionswill be placed in every bathroom and wash station.
- Hand sanitizer will be added to our host stations, bathrooms, server stations and any other areas deemed necessary.
- Individual antiseptic towelettes will be provided for guests.
- We are adding an additional employee during every shift that is focused on one objective: sanitization. This employee will move around to every area of the restaurant, sanitizing and disinfecting high volume touch surface areas in the front and back of house.
- Our third-party delivery partner, DoorDash, has shared public health guidance with all of their customers, including the best practices from the CDC. We encourage you to add door drop off requests to special instructions as well as an extra precaution.
- All catering orders, once delivered, will no longer remove pan lids upon arrival, unless otherwise requested.
We have been in contact with each restaurant to make sure every employee has the information they need to stay healthy. We are confident that with these proactive measures, through strict food safety requirements and following the CDC's recommendations, our restaurants will continue to be safe.. and fun!
Our hearts go out to all of those affected. We want to continue to be your go to Tex-Mex favorite. We're ready for you at our restaurants as well as on call for your pick-up to-go orders. Our third party partner, DoorDash, is also a great alternative if you prefer to stay in the comfort of your own home. You can place your order withDoorDash here.
Now, who needs a margarita?
- Blue Goose Cantina